Card Prices and My Collection

MasterEric avatarMasterEric 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently there are no features to see the deck prices for each vendor while taking your current collection into account. From the experience I've had, the side does not include the following:\nThe estimated cost at the top should display an overall cost, with \"your cost\" in parenthesis, subtracting all the relevant cards you own."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"There should be an option somewhere to restrict/allow the price to include the print/edition you own."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"There is a sorting option for price, but I think there should be a grouping option as well, as TappedOut has, splitting your list into several price ranges."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Currently, the shop allows you to filter by color tags, and the tags have ownership names by default, but there appears to be no method other than manually to color tag the cards you own. It'd be nice to be able to have an automated option to set certain categories of cards to a certain color tag, including ownership/non-ownership."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Bonus suggestion: When in Color Tag sorting, allow drag-and-drop to switch color tags of cards in a similar manner to the Custom Tag sorting."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\n"},{"attributes":{"bold":true},"insert":"EDIT: Important note: "},{"insert":"By default, the collection chose Arena League 1996 lands which are like $10 each, causing my displayed deckprice to be overinflated by like $200. Just noticed this major flaw in my own deck, now I need to check each of the cards I'm using to see that I'm not using a Masterpiece by default or something.\n"}]}
Edited 4/30/2019, 8:07:18 PM