Ads make mobile site unusable

MakkDaddy avatarMakkDaddy 19 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"The title says it all. I love the site but when I'm on playtester the bottom ad banner that pops up covers your entire hand and makes the feature unusable. There is no way to close or report the ad.\n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 18 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"First of all, I apologize for the slow response! In the future, tossing reports like this into the "},{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/forum/General/Development?page=1&orderBy=-updatedAt"},"insert":"Development subforum"},{"insert":" will ensure we see it much sooner.\n\nRegardless, it sounds like you might have been experiencing a rogue ad. They "},{"attributes":{"italic":true},"insert":"should"},{"insert":" be limited to the banner space above the hand should always be closable (though the space will still be taken up either by a Google thing or a request to support us on Patreon). Is this something that occurs frequently for you? A screenshot of whatever you're experiencing would give us something we can go to our ad provider with-- at that point, we should be able to get that particular ad blacklisted. \n\nI'm sorry for the poor experience and, again, for taking so long to respond. \n"}]}