Cards not being saved

Qleth avatarQleth 11 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"For some reason every time I leave the page my deck is on it deletes all basic forests from the list. This is getting annoying as it happens with other cards and other decks too. \nPlease correct this as it hinders my ability to show complete deck lists from my YouTube videos. \n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 11 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'm sorry for the trouble! When issues like this crop up, it's typically network related but can occasionally be something like a browser extension not playing nice with the site. If you use a different browser or build in incognito mode, do you still experience similar behavior? That fact that it's consistent occurring is very odd, but helpful in that reproduceable bugs are easier to fix. \n\nIf you use Discord and are interested in helping us figure out exactly what's going on for you, joining "},{"attributes":{"link":"https://discord.gg/D8sE5uzx"},"insert":"our community Discord server"},{"insert":" would allow us to work with you in real time. That's typically how we've had the most success diagnosing and fixing issues like this that are happening for individual or small subsets of users. \n"}]}
Qleth avatarQleth 11 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"So I've found that it tends to happen with basic lands only. I tried changing the specific basic lands I was entering in one deck that kept doing it to a different art and it actually didn't do it. \n"}]}