Feature Request: Price excluding cards already owned

AppleSaws avatarAppleSaws 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Basically what the title says. The main reason I like being able to look at the price is to see how much the deck actually costs, but when I know that I own some percentage of those cards I have to go through the decklist and subtract prices of cards that I already own which takes forever.\n"}]}
pinny0101 avatarpinny0101 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yeah, and the deck doesn't even tell you how many copies of the card you own, just that you own at least one of them, so you have to go to the collection tab and find the cards you own in there.\n"}]}
Drossarrow avatarDrossarrow 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"In the meantime, I tend to add a custom tag to the cards already in my collection. When you sort by multiple you can subtract this category from the price. Works well for EDH but obviously less so for non-singleton formats. Would be really great to have this feature though. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"So assuming you have the cards you own added to your collection, there is a way to accomplish this more easily. Going to the shop tab, you can select one of the collection options from the first dropdown (either with or without mayboard), then choose from the second dropdown whether you want to have your cart made up cards you don't own at all, own in a different printing, etc. Hope this helps! \n"}]}