[Collection] Mark decks as not part of Collection (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, the Card Collection page lists all decks you've built that play any given card that you own. This proposed feature would allow you to mark a deck as not being a part of your collection, preventing it from showing up in that column on the Collection page. For users who utilize our Collection feature as the definitive source on where all of their cards are located, this would be useful when brewing hypothetical decks that haven't yet been physically built. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
Edited 4/1/2024, 9:49:33 PM
ColinF avatarColinF 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be useful for me because I often use my decklists to find cards. If they are in X deck I know where to look for them. Currently I have to remember which lists I don't have in paper when I do searches. It's kind of a pain. it would be nice to be able to mark some decks as \"not papered.\"\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yep this would be very handy to help me distinguish between decks I'm brewing that may have the card, and the decks it's actually in. Anything that makes it easier to find and share my expensive cards between multiple decks is greatly appreciated.\n"}]}
HuskyHighlander avatarHuskyHighlander 23 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be awesome, and in addition to \"hide\" a deck in a folder in case it needs to be referenced, but doesn't show in any search. \n"}]}
sodium_hydrogen avatarsodium_hydrogen 13 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I keep a decklist of all my final prerelease events before taking it apart and adding it to my collection. It does add a decent amount of clutter on my rares so it would be nice to clean that up.\n"}]}
KzTq avatarKzTq 13 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Would love this feature. I have to cross reference another program to see where copies of cards actually are!\n"}]}