[Social/New Page] Deck meta stat tracking

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"With this proposed feature, we'll add a way for users to track \"meta\" stats for their deck. This would include anything related to gameplay rather than card contents themselves. Suggested ideas include number of games played, games won, and decks that your opponents were playing. If it's something people are interested in, it's possible this could be implemented as a social feature for playgroups rather than tied to an individual deck (i.e. multiple users with permission can modify the meta stats and link their decks). \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
Ajohnny101 avatarAjohnny101 20 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I know this can get way too detailed and can be huge rabbit hole but I’m thinking bare bones:\nnew entry marks the date"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"format"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"number of opponents "},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"quick description of opponent(s) deck- for EDH most people would just put commander"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"a way to indicate who won"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"and a quick comment that can be used to describe key moment "},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"automatically track wins/number of times played"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\n"}]}
RomeoBlue avatarRomeoBlue 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I had a comment/thread in the forums on this idea; reposting it here for visibility:\n\n\"I am a heavy user and fan of Archidekt, and do all of my deckbuilding here. I often keep Archidekt open, on my phone or in another tab, when playing either in-person or webcam commander, as a reference to what's available in my deck when doing things like tutoring.\n\nOne feature I think could be exceedingly useful is some sort of user and/or deck level gameplay stats. \n\nYou could add a \"Play a Game\" button or menu option, which could prompt for basic info on the game (deck(s) used, number of players, etc.) as well as postgame info (win/loss/draw, number of turns, etc.)\n\nFrom the played games, gameplay stats info could be provided to the players:\n\nNumber of games played"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Number of opponents in each game"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Length of each game (in turn cycles)"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Number of wins/losses/drawa"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Win/loss/draw percentage"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Average length of games (in turn cycles)"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Notes on individual games (How it went, big plays, etc)"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nThe ability to track these stats, by player, deck, and/or version, could be very useful and help players gain insights into how deck changes affect their performance in the game.\"\n"}]}