[Builder] Cube/large deck support

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, when a deck goes past 200some cards, site performance drops considerably. With this proposed feature, we would develop a different way of storing deck data for those specifically looking to create these expansive lists. Potential uses include Cubes, virtual trade binders, and other collection management. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
xerogold avatarxerogold 2 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Additional potential use: shopping list\n"}]}
SpiderBones avatarSpiderBones 21 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"I only recently started using the site in the last few months. I only play and build commander decks and cubes. \n\nThis added support would be of great help to me. From the commander perspective when I first start building a deck I often add 200+ cards to a list before I start refining the deck list down to the final 100. At which points its not uncommon for me to have a LARGE maybe board as well. Another use case is that I have decks with niche focuses where I use the maybe board as a way to keep a list of card that support the overall deck. Admittedly this could be a card package but I haven't dabbled with that feature yet.\n\nAs for supporting lists large enough to be a cube this would be a huge boon, Archidekt's unique way of organizing cards and displaying information makes it a more useful tool to me when it comes to maintaining and building a cube. Cube Cobra is great for when it comes to maintaining an already established list, and collecting draft data, and all the other stuff cube managers need, but I find the list management part of Archidekt more useful.\n"}]}