[Builder/Collection] Non-English card version support

Jeremy avatarJeremy 24 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, Archidekt only uses English printings of cards. Non-English card support could range from simply having other languages available as card versions (opt-in only), up to the ability to search by non-English card names and text. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
TunsAXP avatarTunsAXP 24 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I love this idea because "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Demonic Tutor"}},{"insert":" from Mystical Archive is $44, but Japanese "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Demonic Tutor"}},{"insert":" (Not The Alternate Art) is $22. I think that this is really important because there are several people who like to have the most accurate deck price possible.\n"}]}
Poupou avatarPoupou 19 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I own cards in multiple languages, and I use archidekt to keep track of my paper decks. So it would be very useful to have some kind of notice in the editor of which version is in which deck. \n"}]}
Kianu91 avatarKianu91 13 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I would love this too. I own cards in german and english. I have some of them just in german. It would be nice to search for cards in other languages. Or add cards to the collection bei just entering the german name for example. Now I alwas have to look on an other site the for the english name of the card.\n"}]}
Wabajck avatarWabajck 10 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Would love it even if it was just a flag on the card so I knew from my decklist or etc that it was a different language\n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 10 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I know a lot of folks use the color tagging system for this. If you're not familiar, you can click/tap on the gray tab underneath the quantity in the upper left corner of a card in your deck. From there, you can assign or create a custom tag like \"German\" to tag appropriate cards with. To be clear, this isn't our solution for the question of foreign language cards, but it's a decent stop-gap until we get something more complete in place. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Would love this also\n\nThis is too annoying, boring and frustrating to have to switch between two languages all the timr. Card names are different and that is really annoying.\n\nMust say I cancelled Patreon support cause of this. I love archidekt, and at first i have think it would not be so terrible to not have the cards in my own language...\nBut, have to change my mind. It makes the website not worth to use it every days. It is yet worth to build a deck...\n"}]}
Edited 3/11/2024, 1:44:22 PM