[Builder] Additional deck stats functionality

Jeremy avatarJeremy 23 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"This thread is intended to catalog and gauge interest in a variety of deck stats related suggestions:\n\nOn the Color Distribution chart, add an option to filter production (at least) by card type. In this way, you could see the color distribution of your mana producing artifacts vs. lands, for instance. The challenge here is real estate given the space already dedicated to options for that chart."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"On the Mana Curve chart, add an option to filter by card type. In this way, you could view individual mana curves for Creatures, Sorceries, Enchantments, etc. "},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Add a feature that allows clicking on various deck stat elements in order to highlight their corresponding cards in the deck. For instance, clicking on the green portion of the inside of your Color Distribution chart would put a yellow border (or some other visual cue) around each card in your deck that is contributing to that element with production of green mana. This feature may be redundant since everything it does can currently be accomplished either with a syntax deck filter or by deck sorting options. Additionally, it would only be visually intuitive to those who use deck stats from the side menu in the locked position since the other two ways of viewing deck stats do not allow you to simultaneously see your deck. "},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nIf any of these proposed features are of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
Alecajuice avatarAlecajuice 12 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I really like the 3rd suggestion. My suggestion for making it visually intuitive is to have a separate sublist to the side where the cards can be listed, similar to how Moxfield does it. Alternatively you could have it automatically scroll to the decklist with the highlighted cards when you click.\n\nAnother small suggestion: Add percentages to the Color Distribution chart. It would make it a lot easier to compare mana costs and production as opposed to just the count.\n"}]}
SpiderBones avatarSpiderBones 48 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"I think these are excellent features, I used to use Deckstats.net and the only features from there I find myself still wanting is to be able to click on the individual stats for it to highlight all the relevant cards in the view that I currently have them organized. The downside to using the syntax filter is that hides everything else and I often want too see the specific cards in relation to everything else but it can be hard to signle them out. I suppose a work around would be to add them all to their own catagory.\n"}]}