[Builder] Embed pieces of Archidekt on other sites

Jeremy avatarJeremy 23 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"With this feature, users would be able to embed links to Archidekt as iframes or other site linking tools. We could do this as something that looks just like the current deck links (image of the face card, deck name, format, colors, etc.), so users could link to their deck with something that stays 100% up to date. We could also allow users to embed a deck list on an external site so users wishing to display their decks elsewhere always have a current list. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
Yakousei avatarYakousei 23 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'd want to see something between or combinations from these two.. So on the right side is the deck image we all see and love.\nAnd on the left is the top section when viewing your deck.\n\nUsefull information options when it comes to embed link (my thinking) :\nDeck name"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Format"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Deck Size / Est Cost"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Salt Sum"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"User Name"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Last Edit"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Color Ident-bar"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Archidekt-bottom or sidebar or something to indicate where it is from."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nNow not everyone wants to see all those details (and depending on the size, it might become cluttered). \nSo don't know if it something super annoying or hard. But a slider for on/off on all the details that are to be added on top of the card image?\n"},{"insert":{"image":"https://i.imgur.com/f0iN0aW.png"}},{"insert":"\n\nAlso the placing to retrieve the embed link -> Under [share] button defo.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"If this would work on discord I'd love to see this, I share decks frequently there. Also, being able to see the number of cards in the deck from the card, even on the website would be amazing. Nothing disappoints me more than clicking on a deck expecting it to be finished just to find out it has 20 cards.\n"}]}
Edited 8/6/2023, 1:57:56 AM
{"ops":[{"insert":"The website that I write/edit for would benefit greatly from a tool like this.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"this feature would be epic\n"}]}