[Builder] Set certain color tags to not be included in a deck's price

Jeremy avatarJeremy 22 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, the only way to remove cards from your deck's total price is to put them in a category (\"stack\") that has its \"In Price\" option toggled off. With this proposed feature, the same option would be presented for color tags, allowing you to have cards in whatever categories you like while still being able to remove certain ones from the deck's total price. This may be useful to users color tagging the cards they already own so they can easily see how much they'd have to spend to finish a deck. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
waewren avatarwaewren 22 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I would use this. I presently use color tags to indicate my next purchases, and right now I use the shopping tab to estimate the cost to buy the pieces I am missing. Having it show up in the deck price would be nice.\n\nYou might consider having the deck price show two numbers, like:\n\n$150 ($45)\n\nwhere $150 is the total price of the deck (excluding categories that don’t have “in price”) and $45 is the price of cards that meet the tag criteria (so I could exclude “default” and “have” and it would tell me how much it would cost me to buy the missing cards. \n\nor maybe you have the $45 part be a tooltip, if you hover over the price… “missing $45”\n\nYou’d have to mull over whether you want a card that’s excluded because of category to also be excluded because of tag. For example, if I didn’t want a sideboard card to show up in the price, but I still want to buy one, I tag it “getting.” Then it shows up in the shopping tab number even though it doesn’t show up in the Deck Price.\n"}]}
Edited 8/25/2022, 3:54:10 AM