How do you import an exact version of a card?

OgreMHDW avatarOgreMHDW 21 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I am trying to import my card collection. However I am not sure on the format when using the import. I have tried:\n\nIsland (457)"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Island (#457)"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Island,Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur's Gate,457"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Island Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur's Gate 457"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nThis is the first card I am trying to import, does anyone know the correct format so it will identify the card properly. Number 457 is from TCGPlayer.com. \n"}]}
OgreMHDW avatarOgreMHDW 21 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Essentially I am asking how to import using a \"Collector Number\" of 457 when using the My Collection > Import > Text Import. \n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 21 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"The text import is a little more limited than file upload in that it doesn't recognize collector numbers. My suggestion would be to drop whatever text you have into a .csv (using Excel or something similar). \n\nOnce you've got that, click the Import button on the Collection page then expand the File Upload menu. From there you can dictate what pieces of information you have in your collection file and what order those columns are in. It then shows you what sample line in your file should look like based on your selected settings. Card name, set name, and collector number are all options, among many others. \n\nHope this helps! Please let me know if you have any difficulties. \n"}]}
CorgoWizard avatarCorgoWizard 15 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would need to allow for a custom separator because for some reason the only one it accepts it's \",\" but this appears in Card games of legendary cards and planeswalkers which causes import to fail due to incorrect number of columns.\n"}]}