[Account Settings] Global color tags

Jeremy avatarJeremy 19 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, color tags (the ones under quantity in the upper left-hand corner of cards in your deck) are created on a deck-by-deck basis. With this proposed feature, users could create global color tags in their Account Settings to load into new decks. The implementation would likely be similar to Category Templates.\n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
waewren avatarwaewren 19 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yes please, I use the same color tags for every deck\n"}]}
shadeauxe avatarshadeauxe 14 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I also use the same color tags in every deck\n"}]}
aemon777 avataraemon777 14 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Late response but I have several color tags that I like to use all over the place. Love this concept.\n"}]}
Cliffjam avatarCliffjam 13 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I was literally about to make a feature request. Currently I noticed that color tags fall off of a deck whenever I deselect for a day. This means I need to find a deck with my tags, send a copy to another deck, select other cards to carry the tag, and remove the cards I sent over “carrying” the custom tag. This process is extremely cumbersome. \n"}]}
kevdawg avatarkevdawg 12 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Along these same lines, I would like to have a concept of global categories too. \n"}]}
undeckkid avatarundeckkid 12 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I would also like to use the same colors on every deck!\n"}]}
Frozen avatarFrozen 12 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I would definitely like this since I re-use custom tags across decks a lot!\n"}]}
LotharMoH avatarLotharMoH 12 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I have a template decklist that I'll copy when I'm working a new deck. That template contains my commonly used color tags and categories. I would love to have it defaulted at the account level as I'm having to fix my template at least once/week.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"please do that! yes!\n"}]}
CaptJTKirk avatarCaptJTKirk 3 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be a fantastic addition to the site!\n"}]}