[Account Settings] Global color tags (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 22 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, color tags (the ones under quantity in the upper left-hand corner of cards in your deck) are created on a deck-by-deck basis. With this proposed feature, users could create global color tags in their Account Settings to load into new decks. The implementation would likely be similar to Category Templates.\n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
Edited 6/17/2024, 8:44:54 PM
waewren avatarwaewren 22 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yes please, I use the same color tags for every deck\n"}]}
shadeauxe avatarshadeauxe 18 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I also use the same color tags in every deck\n"}]}
aemon777 avataraemon777 17 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Late response but I have several color tags that I like to use all over the place. Love this concept.\n"}]}
Cliffjam avatarCliffjam 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I was literally about to make a feature request. Currently I noticed that color tags fall off of a deck whenever I deselect for a day. This means I need to find a deck with my tags, send a copy to another deck, select other cards to carry the tag, and remove the cards I sent over “carrying” the custom tag. This process is extremely cumbersome. \n"}]}
kevdawg avatarkevdawg 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Along these same lines, I would like to have a concept of global categories too. \n"}]}
LotharMoH avatarLotharMoH 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I have a template decklist that I'll copy when I'm working a new deck. That template contains my commonly used color tags and categories. I would love to have it defaulted at the account level as I'm having to fix my template at least once/week.\n"}]}
undeckkid avatarundeckkid 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I would also like to use the same colors on every deck!\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Late but hopefully still being looked at? I use the same tags across multiple decks such as if they come out of a precon or tags for proxies just to name a couple!\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I don't look at this thread very often since we know it's something people want. But yes, it's still in the pipeline. To do it correctly, it's gonna take some serious overhauls of how things are setup in our database, so it keeps getting push back though. \n\nThis will 100% be happening eventually though!\n"}]}
Frozen avatarFrozen 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I would definitely like this since I re-use custom tags across decks a lot!\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"This is legit a feature I was searching for and expected to be there, and was disappointed/thought I might have lost my mind when I couldn't find it.\n\nHaving to re-create the color templates for each deck makes it hard to have it perfectly consistent and feels like it uses unnecessary time for tags that are used pretty consistently!\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"PLEASE lol. I have to have a notepad file saved on my desktop as a quick reference with the hex codes so I can add them whenever I make a new deck.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Would add another level of organization that would be much appreciated.\n"}]}
CaptJTKirk avatarCaptJTKirk 3 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be a fantastic addition to the site!\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"please do that! yes!\n"}]}