Token Help

sctilley avatarsctilley 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"\tI would love a way to have Archidekt identify which tokens I will need for a deck. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"There's a ticket for this, we just haven't had the time to pull it in. We have the data, we would just need to design how it should look then actually build it (sounds so simple put like this lol). We'll make note that people are asking for it to determine what we think is best to work on next.\n"}]}
reezel avatarreezel 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"They only way I have found to add tokens/emblems to my collection are through the import. Is that the case?\n"}]}
toejam avatartoejam 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I came here to request the same feature.\n"}]}
[deleted] avatar[deleted] 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"[deleted]"}]}
Nicolai avatarNicolai 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"That would be a useful feature. I have sometimes forgot to find the tokens I need for my deck. Having Archidekt automatically create a category with the tokens my deck needs, would be nice. \n"}]}
Wolf115 avatarWolf115 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"i too would like a way to do this. you can see the tokens of the deck while in the play test mode but this is quite inconvenient while building a deck.\n"}]}
Jiro_Florite avatarJiro_Florite 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Jumped on the board today to ask for this exact feature.\n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Just as an update, this is currently in the works and should be released sooner rather than later. Thank you all for your patience! \n"}]}
Dtopa avatarDtopa 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I can't even insert a token into my goldfish game. I see the options but clicking on them does nothing. \n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"That's odd. I can't seem to reproduce this bug on my end. Could you link me the deck that's giving you trouble? Have you tried any other decks? Also, what browser are you in? I apologize for the trouble! \n"}]}