Open deck in a new tab and User preference

Xenom avatarXenom 12 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"More than new feature, I was wondering if it was possible to re-enable 2 old ones.\n1) The possibility from any menu to open the decks in a new tab (with ctrl+click or similar)\n2) Re-enable the preferences marked in user profiles, how card are sorted and reference sites for prices.\n\nYou do an amazing job, thank you.\n\n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 12 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thank you for the kind words!\n\nThis still should be possible in most places. Ctrl-right click on the deck thumbnails doesn't work currently, but that will be fixed in an upcoming update. Clicking anywhere else on the thumbnail (like on the card art) should still allow you to open the deck in a new tab. Are you seeing this not work somewhere else?"},{"attributes":{"list":"ordered"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"There had been an issue with this recently that should have been resolved, but I can see that sorting within categories still isn't respecting your account setting. Prices appear fixed, but we'll take a look at this again. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! "},{"attributes":{"list":"ordered"},"insert":"\n"}]}
Xenom avatarXenom 12 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"1) You are absolutely right\n2) To this day it still doesn't show me the preferences saved in the account even after clearing the caches\n\nThank you for your time\n"}]}