Quick Add Suggestion

D1sturI3ed avatarD1sturI3ed 10 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hello,\n\nI'm currently building a deck based on the Growing Threat March of the Machine Commander Precon Deck and have two extra \"Categories\", \"Upgrade\" which will contain the new cards I'm adding and then a \"Removed\" category to show the cards which come with the precon that are making way for the new cards :) NOW finally to my suggestion is it possible to have the ability to straight away drag a card from the drop-down menu within the \"Quick Add\" search field?\n\nSo currently I need to search for the card wait for the drop-down box then click which auto puts the card into a Category and then find that card again in my deck under the Category then either click and change the Category or drag over to the Category.\n\nWould be cool to search for the card then click and drag from the drop-down straight into the Category :).\n\nBtw thank you very much for such a wonderful website/deck-building tool :).\n\nBest regards\nStuart\n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 10 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hi, Stuart! First of all, thank you for the kind words. Glad to hear you've been enjoying things!\n\nRegarding your request, I can definitely see the value in that workflow, but it's unfortunately a bit more \"granular\" than Quick Add is designed to support. If you want to specify category when adding the card to your deck, I'd recommend either using Detailed Add (which is an alternate mode for Quick Add found on the drop-down to its right) or the main Search menu itself at the top left of the page where you can drag a card directly into the category you want it to be in. That latter is my personal workflow and I find it to be quite smooth generally speaking. \n\nI apologize for the less than ideal response, but hope our reasoning makes sense! \n"}]}