Lookin for some legacy help

Sacrapro avatarSacrapro 9 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Im tinking about making a legacy deck thats blue and black with infect. I was wating to add some graveyard recursion to be able to have consistant ways to deal infect. I just need some ideas for it\n"}]}
Edited 7/27/2023, 8:32:11 PM
NomadKai avatarNomadKai 6 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"https://edhrec.com/themes/reanimate\n\n"}]}
DynamoDan avatarDynamoDan 5 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon is pretty clearly an auto include, as it kinda does both of those by itself. But perhaps Dread Return? Very solid card, and if you have lots of little infectors, but want the Blightsteel Colossus and Dread Return sitting in the bin, you can flashback the Dread Return, and exchange some 1/1s for an 11/11! \nOther classics are Reanimate, or Unearth. I am personally also a fan of Victimize, but I know that having stuff enter tapped isn't everyone's cup of tea. \n\nAnother angle which is especially popular right now is using effects like Not Dead After All - ones that return them after they die. This works well with the aforementioned Victimize and Dread Return, or anything that has sacrifice triggers, such as Evoke, or Sneak Attack like effects. This would also work with sac outlets, but is a kind of resource heavy way of capitalising on this. It'd only be worth it if the sac outlet you were using was infecting your opponents, such as a Yawgmoth, or some kind of damage outlet which you have given infect. \n\nIf you're looking to do reanimate as more than just a sub theme, then something like an Atraxa, Grand Unifier always goes well in that list. A 4 keyword 7/7 which lets you refuel your hand, for 2-3 mana, and maybe losing a 1/1? Scum has never been so cheap! \n\nAnyhow, sorry for the SUPER late advice. The \"Deck Help\" forum is a little more active for this sort of thing, as I'm checking that daily on business days, and you'll ocassionally see one or two other contributors for non-commander stuff (most of it commander help though), but I hope you managed to come up with something you were happy with anyhow!\n\n"}]}
DynamoDan avatarDynamoDan 5 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Also if you're doing reanimate, Prized Amalgam is very good. A body for free everytime you reanimate something? not bad\n"}]}