Villainous Wealth is FUN

Medea avatarMedea 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I love this card and I made an entire deck around it, with the permission of my playtable lol. Kydele is there of course to generate a lot of mana and Sengir is only there to give the B, but I've put something in it for him to be a feasible wincon (Plate and Pir), but mostly like if I can cast him without giving up another play and he sticks and gets big that's good, or maybe eats a removal instead of Kydele.\n\nAnyway, here's the link: https://archidekt.com/decks/995068#Sultainous_Wealth\n\nAm I missing some card that would make my strategy flow better? What do you think of it?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'll suggest you a few cards, it might spark some idea, but since Sengir is only there for the colour, you could add in more black spells to draw you cards like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Reprocess"}},{"insert":" , I also didn't see "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Teferi's Puzzle Box"}},{"insert":" , and hell why not add in a "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Notion Thief"}},{"insert":" , that guy literally makes it so you draw and they don't with Puzzle Box out. "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Fecundity"}},{"insert":" to the mix. You might also want to recur the spell back to your hand, so having a "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Nostalgic Dreams"}},{"insert":" is good. And last but not least you can use "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Cadaverous Bloom"}},{"insert":" and/or "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Skirge Familiar"}},{"insert":" \n\nSo the idea now is, you can use multiple sources like your hand, or your permanents to generate you mana to dump right into Villainous wealth, and try some cards to copy the spell on the stack so you hit everyone at the table, and not just one person\n"}]}