Aminatou, Blink deck help

Mcello avatarMcello 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hey Guys,\n\nI build this deck with help of EDHREC and friends suggestions.\nBut i still not sure if this is optimized.\n\nhttps://www.archidekt.com/decks/1105649#Blink,_Aminatou\n\nI have won with the deck with the following examples:\n\nKiora Best the sea god blink that thing million times."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Slow the opponents down and I build up"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Agent of Treachery - i take over all the good perminants from opponent."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nCould you guys take a look and rate it and give me some advice what i can do better.\n\nThanks in advance you guys are awesome!\n\n"}]}
BrettChew avatarBrettChew 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"A few suggestions: "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Deadeye Navigator"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Isochron Scepter"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Chisei, Heart of Oceans"}},{"insert":", and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Disperse"}},{"insert":".\n"}]}