Is Krenko mob boss broken (goblin tribal commander)

{"ops":[{"insert":"Seriously, if you get a skirk prospector out there, thousand year elixer, krenko, and skullclamp its game over for your opponents.\n"}]}
whirlpool avatarwhirlpool 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"yes, but thats what, four cards?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"theyre are tons of other combos though\n\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Raid bombardment and thousand year elixir can deal huge damage\nespecially if you have a goblin that gives out haste\n\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"You can also combo with spirk prospector and sord of the paruns to make infinite goblins and infinite mana. You need at least 4 goblins other than the tokens you are sacrificing for it to work, but that's easy. You can also draw your whole deck with this combo if you have a skullclamp. It's really hard to lose at that point. And yes, Krenko is very busted. definitely one of the best mon-red commanders, and for sure the best goblin one.\n"}]}
BrettChew avatarBrettChew 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"He's helpful to me when my vampires steal him using "},{"insert":{"card-link":"New Blood"}},{"insert":".\n"}]}
Chaos13 avatarChaos13 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yes and no, I mean its no worse than elf tribal or tbh good luck beating my "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Grand Arbiter Augustin IV"}},{"insert":" deck with that, you better kill me in the fist swing cause you won't get another lol. Also my "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Zirilan of the Claw"}},{"insert":" deck is designed to durdle till I'm at about 5- 10 health then swing in the air for 40 double strike 🤣🤣🤣 and really even the best deck sucks in the wrong hands and the worst deck wil prevail in the right hands, your play group might just be more casual than you (or they suck at magic lol) there are way to many factors to this question and the term broken is thrown around a lot in magic but in all honesty its purely sercumstance(pretty sure I spelled that wrong lol)\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"You are right, its circumstance. also, I have a couple of flyin goblins in there and if I draw infinite then.... well lets say your donzo.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Woah gang, slowww down. I'm not trynna compete for best deck or anything, sheeeeeesh. Im in it for having fun with my homies, and they think this is fun to play against.\n"}]}
Chaos13 avatarChaos13 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thats really all that matters 👍\n"}]}