Ur dragon tribal

Ubvr avatarUbvr 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Does anyone have a ur dragon tribal deck? What is your game plan \n"}]}
Chaos13 avatarChaos13 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Well I don't run "},{"insert":{"card-link":"The Ur-Dragon"}},{"insert":" because I find it to be a bit ridiculous, but many people do like him, typically the game plan is to play to his five color advantage, using green to ramp, blue to draw cards and having access to all other colors for every dragon you might want for whatever specific strategy you prefer. Personally I prefer my "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Zirilan of the Claw"}},{"insert":" mono red dragon tribal deck, where the game plan is basically to ramp with all the mono color ramp like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Extraplanar Lens"}},{"insert":" and snow lands and build a wall of artifacts and enchantments that either boost my dragons or allow me to keep the on the field and pulling a 6/6 dragon getting double strike for 3 mana is wildly satisfying 😉.then add on all the nasty combos you can get by casting dragons at you opponents end step like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Lathliss, Dragon Queen"}},{"insert":" , then untap and pull out the "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Utvara Hellkite"}},{"insert":" get a dragon swing get two more, and thats the soft version if you have some thing like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Illusionist's Bracers"}},{"insert":" and a "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Dragon Tempest"}},{"insert":" on the field this just becomes a nightmare. Add in combos like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Apocalypse"}},{"insert":" +"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Worldgorger Dragon"}},{"insert":" and this is just bonkers. Pls feel free to peruse my page and check that deck it out its called \"reign of fire\". Good luck 👍 \n"}]}