A few C19 cards that need to be fixed

LeChuck avatarLeChuck 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hi,\nI've noticed a few cards from C19 that need fixing:\nNon-English: Cliffside Rescuer, Mandate of Peace, Clever Impersonator, Deathmist Raptor, Feldon of the Third Path, Ghostly Prison, Mystic Retrieval, Runic Repetition, Secrets of the Dead, Hate Mirage, Thespian's Stage (maybe others as well I haven't find)"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Wrong image: Lightning Greaves"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Duplicate: Thran Dynamo?"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"A few cards (e.g., Beast Whitin and Solemn Simulacrum) seems weirdly cropped or of different quality than the others and their counterparts on scryfall"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nThank you very much. Keep up the good work...\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hate Mirage has come up as Spanish(?) for me when uploading the C19 decks\n\nAlso to add that 1 Mandate of Peace (c19) does not exist in the database either (for the Mystic Intellect deck)\n\n** followed LeChuck's uploaded deck and was able to add mandate of peace to the deck through the foreign card title**\n"}]}
Edited 8/23/2019, 6:42:38 PM
LeChuck avatarLeChuck 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"They all exist, only with weird or foreign names sadly... I imagine they came this way during spoiler season, but after that they should resync the whole set with scryfall because all cards are now properly uploaded on scryfall \n"}]}
Edited 8/27/2019, 1:42:09 PM