Text Import Doubling Up Cards In Collection

nealcm avatarnealcm 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I've been importing my collection into Archidekt, and I bought more than 1 of the C19 decks. I copied the decklists into a text file so I could import them all at once. When I did, anything that was in the list twice, rather than getting added together, has separate entries in my collection now.\n\nFor instance, each of the C19 decks had Terramorphic Expanse. Since my text file had:\n\n1 Terramorphic Expanse\n1 Terramorphic Expanse\n\nI now have two rows in my collection for Terramorphic Expanse of the same edition, instead of one entry with 2 quantity. \n\n"},{"insert":{"image":"https://i.imgur.com/5H7nISQ.png"}},{"insert":"\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"It's been a while since I've touched that code, so I'm not totally sure what that's trying to match on to figure out whether or not it should be incrementing the quantity, or creating a new card. Either way I'll take a look. \n\nIt could be that this was intended to be a \"feature\", but the way it's being used here doesn't lend itself well to how it's implemented. Either way we can't really say for sure until we double check how that's working. \n\n(Still annoying that it does this though, don't get me wrong :P)\n\nLike I said, either way we'll look into this! Thanks for the heads up!\n"}]}