Non-changeling benefits for changelings?

Hero-X avatarHero-X 4 years
{"ops":[{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/decks/191316#Universal_Changeling_Benefits"},"insert":"https://archidekt.com/decks/191316#Universal_Changeling_Benefits"},{"insert":"\n\nCheck out the comments at the end of the deck page. In short, I'm trying to identify tribal-specific cards that can be hacked by the changeling mechanic, while avoiding non-changeling tokens and other creature cards. \n\nParsing the search engine commands has been a challenge for me. What other cards can you suggest that fit the concept? \n"}]}
Edited 8/31/2019, 10:00:30 PM
prextor avatarprextor 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I really like your approach! What about "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Mirror Entity"}},{"insert":"?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Huh. Shoulda been in the first version. Good catch.\n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":{"card-link":"Riptide Laboratory"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Contested Cliffs"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Whelming Wave"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Elvish Guidance"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Smoke Shroud"}},{"insert":" are some possibilities that come to mind. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Many thanks. Whelming Wave and Elvish Guidance are great.\n"}]}
Edited 9/3/2019, 12:50:42 PM
{"ops":[{"insert":"This deck is hilarious. "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Grim Captain's Call"}},{"insert":" nets you INSANE value in this deck, I love that you found its niche.Other cool options are "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Aquitect's Will"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Defy Death"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Bonds of Faith"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sage's Dousing"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Wizard's Retort"}},{"insert":".\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I love "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Bonds of Faith"}},{"insert":" for being one of those cards that can be used to hurt my opponent or benefit me, depending on circumstances. \n\nSooner or later, I'm going to have to make this deck actually work, which will require choices. (The land-mana engine in particular -- I might need to narrow my rainbow down to three colors and adjust all the other cards accordingly.) But your suggestions are going in for now. Thanks!\n"}]}
Edited 9/5/2019, 9:54:44 PM
{"ops":[{"insert":{"card-link":"Tournament Grounds"}},{"insert":" in the new Eldraine set suggests a series of lands that might fit my deck very nicely.\n"}]}
sambrookjm avatarsambrookjm 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":{"card-link":"Tribal Unity"}},{"insert":" ?\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Crux of Fate"}},{"insert":" ?\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Steely Resolve"}},{"insert":" ?\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Distant Melody"}},{"insert":" ?\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Whelming Wave"}},{"insert":" in addition to the ever-popular Cyclonic Rift.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"\nWhelming Wave is already in the deck.\nCrux of Fate doesn't benefit this concept. Nor does \"choose a creature type.\"\nBut thank you for contributing just the same. I appreciate the input.\n"}]}