Adding a decklist as text does not create categories

{"ops":[{"insert":"I create"},{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/decks/1319"},"insert":" this deck"},{"insert":" by importing a list I had on tappedout.\n\nI manually edited the tappedout format to keep my custom categories. They show up fine, but I don't have the option to add new cards to the existing categories\n\nFurthermore if I create a new category as I add or try to recategorize a card, I am able to create many duplicates of the same category. (Note in that deck I have about 5 copies of the \"Mana\" category)\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Good morning, dev here\n\nThis sounds like a bug to me but will need some more looking into before we can say that for certain. In the interim I could imagine that this would be irritating while brewing so I think I have come up with a solution that works now. If you copy the deck everything seems to be working as expected at least for me. You can copy a deck by using the copy button under the deck title and username on a deck page. \n\nI understand this is definitely not a longterm solution moving forward because that's a real PITA when importing a deck. But I do hope this allows you to brew the way you want to brew until we get the chance to look into this and fix it for you! \n\nThanks so much for the post and if this doesn't help/ you notice anything else/ you just wanna chat feel free to hit us up 👍\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"thanks for the workaround! Don't have the chance to try it right now, but I'll respond back here if it doesn't work for me\n"}]}