Tried to delete my MTGO collection but my Paper collection was deleted

djleamy avatardjleamy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I wanted to delete my MTGO collection.\n\nWhile on the page https://www.archidekt.com/collection I highlighted my MTGO collection, clicked on \"Clear\" at the top-left of the screen, made sure that \"MTGO\" and not \"Paper\" was selected in the drop-down menu, typed \"Delete my collection\" in the text box, and clicked \"Lets do it\".\n\nNext, I found that my Paper collection had been deleted, not my MTGO collection.\n\nWhat gives? That collection had 3700-odd cards in it. Gone now.\n\nI currently use Archidekt as my Card Collection manager but if that collection is gone now and can't be recovered in the backend, I'm going elsewhere. I can't accept my collection being deleted by a bug like that.\n\nUpdate: Tried again to delete my MTGO collection and it wasn't deleted.\n"}]}
Edited 7/13/2021, 8:39:24 PM
Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"We were able to dredge up your collection file, so shoot an email to contact@archidekt.com, reference this post, and I'll get a CSV file sent along that you can reupload. \n\nRegarding what happened, by all accounts, it shouldn't. We haven't had any reports of something like this happening nor am I able to reproduce the behavior you're describing. I don't doubt that it happened the way you described it, I'm just unable to identify the variable(s) that makes it happen for you and not for others. Just to confirm, even after changing the dropdown menu on the Clear menu to MTGO, it's still not allowing you to delete that collection? \n\nRegardless, I apologize for the inconvenience!\n"}]}
Edited 7/18/2021, 3:01:37 AM
djleamy avatardjleamy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I repeated my actions and recorded my screen, which I'll include in the email.\n\nSame as before. Tried to delete my MTGO collection, and it hasn't deleted. \n\nCould be a browser issue but I'm just using stock Chrome:\n"},{"attributes":{"color":"#ffffff"},"insert":"Version 91.0.4472.164 (Official Build) (64-bit)"},{"insert":"\n"}]}