Feature Request: Custom category template when creating decks and searching from lowest to highest price

saddlife avatarsaddlife 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"The feature of creating custom categories has made deck building a lot easier although I would like to request an option to have custom categories already present so I don't have to type out the ones I always use e.g. for EDH decks usually there would be Ramp, Card Draw, Board Wipes, Recursion, etc. If possible I would like to request the ability to create templates such as \"EDH\" and it contains the above and then I would be able to add other customized categories based on the deck I'm creating. \n\nAlso if possible whilst searching for cards e.g. Cultivate, I would like to request a feature to sort them ascending/descending from cheapest to lowest or perhaps oldest to newest etc. if possible. \n\nThank you for the this awesome deck building website\n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Regarding saved custom categories, this is a regularly requested feature and one we definitely see the value in. We're hoping to get the opportunity to work on it in the not-too-distant future, so stay tuned! \n\nAs for search result sorting, doing it by price is a little tricky since it would slow the process down significantly (we have to pull that data in real time from whatever vendors you have set in your profile). However, it definitely makes sense to me to have it sorted by newest/oldest, at the very least, rather than sorta random as it is now. That shouldn't be too bad to implement, so I'll get a ticket in and see what we can do. Thank you for the suggestions! \n"}]}
saddlife avatarsaddlife 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thank you, yea I thought the sorting in real time might be tricky but I don't exactly know how it works but I'm glad to hear the saved custom categories will be coming soon\n"}]}
Beastabrook avatarBeastabrook 22 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"I am finding the Category Templates very helpful for organizing my decks, but it would be incredibly helpful if there were an \"add all templates\" option in the deck settings. Unless there is already a way of doing this that I'm not aware of, it would save a lot of time as I generally use a lot of the same categories and don't really care if there are unused ones attached to a deck.\n"}]}