Collection

ondrishko avatarondrishko 5 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I convinced a friend to try archidekt for his collection management, but we have ultimately discovered few flaws:\nAdding whole decks - there's not an option to add cards according to tags, which are litterally HAVE and DONT HAVE"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Switching condensed view of all versions of a card (sometimes i dont care what editions are my sol rings from)"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"In decks vs. available field"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Total value of collection / Total value of collection with restrictions (like cards worth more than 1 cent)"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Filter, not just search (type, subtype, rarity, edition, oracle, price, legality, tags...)"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Re-selecting text field after card was added manually, same thing as adding cards to deck"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Collection being shareable"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Check box for selecting"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Filtering by deck (own and not)"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Modify table view with other columns - type, subtype, rarity, value gained (since you have date added field already there)... make it customizable amap"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"}]}