Unable to Scroll

dankc87 avatardankc87 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I use this site on my Android phone in my Chrome browser and I cannot scroll up or down the page once an ad appears. It has made it where I cannot view any of the deck lists I have created. I'm not sure what could be causing this or how to fix it.\n"}]}
captainlic avatarcaptainlic 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I just started having this exact problem today. The website is unusable on Android :(\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Try using Firefox instead of Chrome. It works with Firefox\n"}]}
Elys avatarElys 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I also have scrolling issues with Chrome "},{"attributes":{"color":"#5f6368"},"insert":"78.0.3904.87 "},{"insert":" on Windows 10.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"We were having a few problems with ads in our network running too large and taking up the scroll area. I "},{"attributes":{"italic":true},"insert":"think"},{"insert":" we've gotten them all. Any better for you?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I am still having the same issue. It appears to only be with the Chrome browser because Firefox works fine.\n"}]}
SamsWrath avatarSamsWrath 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Same issue here. I'm using the latest version of Chrome--"},{"attributes":{"color":"#5f6368"},"insert":"Version 78.0.3904.97"},{"insert":".\n"}]}
DiakEagle avatarDiakEagle 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'm having a similar issue. When using the add/rec sidebar on my tablet, it closes if I try to scroll through the results. This happens on both Firefox and Chrome.\n"}]}