[Builder] Custom categories pie chart (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, our Stats tab (located in the upper right-hand corner of the deckbuilding page) includes a pie chart that breaks down the distribution of cards in your deck across the various card types (i.e. Lands, Creatures, Sorceries, etc.). With this proposed feature, we would add an additional pie chart that reflects how cards in your deck are distributed across custom categories you create as well. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n\n"},{"attributes":{"bold":true},"insert":"This feature has been implemented as of "},{"attributes":{"bold":true,"link":"Update 0.9.3.3"},"insert":"Update 0.9.3.3"},{"insert":".\n"}]}
Edited 3/29/2022, 4:25:25 AM
jimbabwe54 avatarjimbabwe54 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"If you could do the same thing with the bar graph for average CMC data that would also be super helpful (i.e. being able to see the average CMC of just your creatures, or just your sorceries, etc)\n"}]}
waewren avatarwaewren 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"If you add this feature I think users would appreciate being able to see numbers for when only the primary category is considered AND from when multiple categories are taken into account, like in the Custom and Multiple view options.\n\nYou could probably do a bar chart that has the primary categories tallied in the bottom bar and then an extension to the bar with a different (lighter?) color above it for the additional number that comes from secondary categories. A highly synergistic deck would have lots of bar extensions visible.\n\nIf you were doing a pie chart instead of a bar chart, you could probably accomplish something similar using inner and outer rings like your mana cost chart. A pie chart would not show synergy from secondary categories as intuitively as a bar chart, imo. \n\nUsers might appreciate the ability to toggle lands on and off in a pie chart. \n\nThanks,\n\nMatt\n"}]}
Edited 2/5/2022, 7:49:16 AM
evanloeb avatarevanloeb 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be critical!!\n"}]}