[Builder] Collaborative deckbuilding (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This proposed feature could take a range of forms from simply sharing a deck file that can be worked on asynchronously with another user, to real-time simultaneously deckbuilding akin to something like Google docs. Either way, this feature would be a massive undertaking for us. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
Edited 11/16/2022, 5:56:25 PM
{"ops":[{"insert":"My favorite feature by far. \n\nWould be massive for co-creating decks within playgroups. :)\n"}]}
FatherBean avatarFatherBean 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"As a relatively new player, I would really love this. \n"}]}
Hello_There1 avatarHello_There1 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yeah\n"}]}
TunsAXP avatarTunsAXP 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be awesome \n\n"}]}
Butter-Soup avatarButter-Soup 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I think this would be amazing \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Honestly looked I to the forums simply to see if this was a feature. Would be awesome because I would love to send links to friends so they can make a suggestions via categories. \n"}]}
Edited 3/4/2022, 4:06:06 AM
JESUS4LIFE avatarJESUS4LIFE 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Sounds fun. Great for 2 vs. 2.\n"}]}
Mav avatarMav 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"A necessary feature.\n"}]}
JESUS4LIFE avatarJESUS4LIFE 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be awesome. If you do this could you please make it so that different people could play test different decks vs. each other.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would definitely be very useful. Being able to work with friends on a deck in real-time would be super helpful.\n"}]}