[Builder] Autosaving (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This proposed feature would regularly save your decks as you work on them rather than requiring a manual save. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n\nEdit: Implemented on June 27, 2022"},{"attributes":{"header":3},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Details: "},{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/news/2890329/1"},"insert":"https://archidekt.com/news/2890329/1"},{"insert":"\n"}]}
Edited 7/18/2022, 7:55:31 PM
azure.harri avatarazure.harri 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This feature would have saved me a lot of time when I first started using the site, great idea!\n"}]}
tweet32 avatartweet32 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Please!!! I've lost lots of work on decks before because I forgot to save, this would be amazing!!\n"}]}
xylltch avatarxylltch 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Only if it's an optional setting or deck changelog/history/version-tracking is implemented as well.\n\nThere are plenty of times I sit down and make a ton of changes to a list but eventually decide to revert and it's well past the point where I can remember every single modification I've made. Currently I can just reload the page to discard changes and revert to the unmodified version; auto-saving would prevent that.\n"}]}
EphyMcBeefy avatarEphyMcBeefy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yes please. Spending the time to develop an autosave feature will have much more added value if users can reference previous change logs. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I agree that the two features of auto-saved and changelog should come hand in hand\n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yes, just to be clear, this feature and changelogs would likely come hand-in-hand for precisely the reason you mention.\n"}]}
JESUS4LIFE avatarJESUS4LIFE 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"True\n"}]}
Isittoler avatarIsittoler 22 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"i definently use that to\n\n"}]}
ColinF avatarColinF 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I occasionally rely on the fact I haven't saved something to go back and reverse a bunch of changes by reloading the page. Also I'm not sure how well this would work when I have a deck open in multiple windows across two different computers (e.g., work and home). \n"}]}
TheLegender7 avatarTheLegender7 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"PLEAASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I just lost almost an entire deck tday by accidentalyy hitting the X button\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"yes please!\n"}]}
Jupteria avatarJupteria 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Autosave would be valuable to avoid losing decks (have done so quite some times because I forget I also have to save while using Archidekt on my phone). But I also know there are some less ADHD people who prefer it like that. I would advise this feature to be a part of the account settings and maybe have an individual deck option to disable it.\n"}]}
Isittoler avatarIsittoler 22 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"i like that\n\n"}]}
Petersonjm03 avatarPetersonjm03 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yes please!\n"}]}
boko31 avatarboko31 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"YES!\n"}]}
Green_Deano avatarGreen_Deano 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"the feature could be similar to googles autosave feature where whenever you add/take away a card it would save\n\n"}]}
JESUS4LIFE avatarJESUS4LIFE 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Sometimes my Chromebook shuts of and deletes some of my deck changes. This would be great. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'd be super down for this one. \n\nI've lost a lot of progress many times simply because I'm used to working in Google Sheets. Those assumptions die hard. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"As someone who is constantly tweaking current decks, this sounds like an amazing feature! However, I feel it would be best if it was a settings-based optional tool to use! Keep up the amazing work! \n"}]}
Hummus avatarHummus 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be a great addition.\n"}]}
Sentral avatarSentral 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'd love this feature. My internet is really bad, so sometimes I'll make dozens of changes, go to save and it lags out. then my browser goes to refresh and boom, gone\n"}]}