[Builder] Deck changelogs (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"With this proposed feature, we will store older versions of your decks. These versions can be used as reference or reverted to if so desired. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n\nEdit: Implemented as of 8/2/22"},{"attributes":{"header":3},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Details: "},{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/news/3047466/1"},"insert":"https://archidekt.com/news/3047466/1"},{"insert":"\n"}]}
Edited 8/3/2022, 2:59:29 PM
azure.harri avatarazure.harri 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Would be really useful, provided the extra data to be stored wouldn't be too much of a burden. Perhaps treat it as an opt in so your server space isn't wasted?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I would LOVE this. I have had several occasions where I deleted cards by accident and then the webpage does a forced reload due to the internet. Would make finding the card I deleted much easier.\n"}]}
Keab42 avatarKeab42 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Deck History would be great, because it would help me keep track of changes so I know what I want to swap in/out when the physical cards arrive.\n"}]}
Gethan avatarGethan 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be a great feature. Its something I want to do manually but honestly just can't be bothered to keep track of it manually. In an ideal world it would be good to have an option of public and private on the feature. \n"}]}
SeamlessLoop avatarSeamlessLoop 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Really good idea. You can see how far your deck has come.\n"}]}
ICWiener avatarICWiener 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"To add to this feature, I would love a way to view changes as text. EG: (2/4/2022 Change: +1 counterspell, -1 cyclonic rift) (1/1/2021 Change: +3 Island, -3 Mountain)\n"}]}
Woahnelly avatarWoahnelly 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This looks great! helps see older versions and help maybe re edit after a failed fix\n\n"}]}
Parodi13 avatarParodi13 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"It‘s very useful when u want to Update your Deck , first you do it in Archideckt and you got your changes registered to do it in paper.\n"}]}
xylltch avatarxylltch 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Being able to view (publicly as well) a log of changes for a deck would be fantastic as well. I'd also like to be able to mark (and link to) specific revisions as milestones, so for example a deck creator could highlight major versions as distinct from minor adjustments. Being able to add comments to revisions would be icing on the cake, to provide useful information (to viewers or for own use) regarding reasons for changes.\n\nI would like to point to "},{"attributes":{"link":"https://cubecobra.com/cube/blog/blogpost/6173a69771138a100fbfb785"},"insert":"Cube Cobra's blog feature"},{"insert":" as an example of a good starting point as far as the ability to add titles and comments to logged changes.\n"}]}
lolkopter avatarlolkopter 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I am eagerly awaiting this, I know a few folks who have moved over to other sites because competitors have this feature. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Honestly, though I'm sure it'd be tough to implement, this is one of THE most useful features you can have in a deck builder. Even if it only went back a few changes, it can be a real life saver.\n"}]}
EphyMcBeefy avatarEphyMcBeefy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I would LOVE this feature. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I would love for this to be an included feature as I constantly make updates to my deck and am manually tracking it through the deck description and logging it through there\n"}]}
Nixtarma avatarNixtarma 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I already keep several versions of extant decks in my account. It would be really helpful to be able to version them!\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Like others have said, I already keep several versions of the same decks to help organize changes—and I've accidentally messed up decklists where a rollback would have saved me a lot of time.\n"}]}