[Builder] Lock a card to its backside (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, a double-faced card always defaults to its frontside when a deck is opened. Clicking the purple tag in the upper right-hand corner of the card will flip it temporarily, but it will always revert next time you load the deck. This proposed feature would allow you to \"lock\" a card to its backside. This may be useful for users who only intend to play one side of a double-faced Commander or simply wish to highlight a different side of a card for its relevance to the deck. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
Edited 2/23/2023, 12:54:49 AM
GotRum avatarGotRum 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be great, I've wanted to do this so many times with cards that are both land and something else. As it is, it requires you remember that double sided card is in the wrong column and throwing off the desired card totals for 2 categories.\n"}]}
Pantscycle avatarPantscycle 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I think this would be very cool especially if you only ever would want to use the back side in a deck.\n"}]}
Edited 5/7/2022, 6:06:02 PM
{"ops":[{"insert":"Please do this. It can't be that hard.\n"}]}
Ertai87 avatarErtai87 15 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I agree too! \nI have a werewolves deck and I created a Nightbound Category outside the deck count that contains a copy of every werewolf I've got in the deck. \nIt would be nice to default them to backside face.\n"}]}