[Builder] Creature type distribution summary (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"With this proposed feature, users will be able to see the distribution of different creature types within their deck on the Stats tab. This could take the form of a pie chart, bar graph, or list of some variety. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n\n"},{"attributes":{"bold":true},"insert":"This feature has been implemented as of "},{"attributes":{"bold":true,"link":"https://archidekt.com/news/2525312/1"},"insert":"Update 0.9.3.3"},{"attributes":{"bold":true},"insert":"."},{"insert":"\n"}]}
Edited 3/29/2022, 4:23:12 AM
{"ops":[{"insert":"I like this idea as a simple and fast way to see what creature types I'm using. Obviously very helpful for tribal themes and sub-themes within a deck to check if you have the necessary critical mass needed to make certain effects worth it. Also useful for cards like pyre of heroes and volo. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'd be excited to see this feature added. I'd also like to have the option to generate similar distribution charts for other subtypes, for example to build a Shrine deck or see how many lands of each basic land type I have.\n"}]}