[Builder] Token section improvements (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, our token section on the deck page only shows actual tokens that your deck can create. With this feature, we would add other noncards like emblems, dungeons, and the monarch indicator if a corresponding card is in your deck. \n\nEdit - 8/29/22: Additional proposed token related improvements\nProvide names of cards that produce each token"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Show something for cards that don't have official tokens released "},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"View/set alternate printings of each token"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Make tokens searchable from the Search menu"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Have foiling as an option when applicable"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nIf these proposed features are of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n\nEdit: Added 1/17/23. Check the development update "},{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/news/3834269/1"},"insert":"here"},{"insert":" for more details!"},{"attributes":{"header":2},"insert":"\n"}]}
Edited 1/17/2023, 8:35:02 PM
AceV avatarAceV 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This sounds great. Can the tokens area maybe also have the function to change the edition of the tokens?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Interested in the monarch token showing up. Thanks in advance!\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Just checking I have the tokens for my decks. This feature helped me update some of my tokens I was missing in my database. Some I noted that were missing in Archidekt: Morph [Grim Haruspex], Experience [Meren], Copy [Croaking Counterpart, Quasiduplicate, Sublime Epiphany], 3/3 Beast [Beast Within], 2/2 white Cat [Ajani's Chosen], 3/3 green Elephant [Generous Gift].\n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yeah, the actual creature tokens that are missing are part of a bug that we're working on that occurs when a token generator is reprinted. We should have that fixed fairly soon!\n"}]}
Radar avatarRadar 21 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"It would be great to have Emblems/Dungeons/Monarch/etc available to add... especially the dungeons, as it's inconvenient having to google each dungeon when you forget what each mode does.\n\nIt's also nice to be able to figure out what tokens/emblems the cards in your deck generate in case you forget them during building.\n"}]}
bamboori avatarbamboori 20 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"that sounds great! on that note, it would be awesome to be able to export the tokens alongside the cards list as well :)\n"}]}
HeavyDuty240 avatarHeavyDuty240 15 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"having the ability for paper mains to put the tokens they own physically in their collection would be a good idea because then we can see which ones we need to fill out our decks\n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 15 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"This is coming within the next few weeks!\n"}]}