[New Page] Account-wide deck stats (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"We currently have a page where we track some statistics of your entire Collection. With this proposed feature, we'll add a similar page that tracks a variety of account-wide stats for your decks including:\n\nTop played cards"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Formats played"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Color breakdowns"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Salt data"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Card type division"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nWe'll likely tie this to deck folders in some way so that decks can easily be placed somewhere that will prevent them from being included in these statistics.\n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n\nEdit: With the scale of Archidekt, we've determined a page like this isn't really feasible without dragging the site to a crawl. It's something we'd love to do, but just isn't possible at the moment. We're archiving it for now."},{"attributes":{"header":2},"insert":"\n"}]}
Edited 4/1/2024, 9:48:03 PM
Oopsitspoo avatarOopsitspoo 2 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Ive been trying to figure out how to do this! \nMore specifically, I am trying to figure out my 5 \"least salty\" decks to bring to a new play group in am easy way. True, I could just jot down the score on paper from each list, but I had hoped it could be presented in an easier fashion. The decks all have the stats anyway, so I though there'd be an option to view them all side-by-siide. Pehaps, also options to see moost played cards/archtypes across all one's decks as well? Either way, hope this gets pushed through!\n"}]}