[Builder] Additional deck layouts (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, we have two options for deck layouts-- text and image. This thread serves to gauge interest in other layouts that we'd consider implementing:\n\nGrid: With this layout, each card image would be fully visible in one large grid rather than stacks. "},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Category Grids: Like in the Grid layout described above, each card in your deck would be fully visible at all times. However, cards would be separated into categories based on your current sort setting (type, custom categories, CMC, etc.)"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Category Scroll: In this layout, cards would be fully visible (rather than in stacks), but in side-scrolling containers for each category, similar to our token section."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nWe're also open to other layout suggestions you might have. If this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n\nEdit: Implemented on August 17, 2022"},{"attributes":{"header":3},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Details: "},{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/news/3108703/1"},"insert":"https://archidekt.com/news/3108703/1"},{"attributes":{"header":3},"insert":"\n"}]}
Edited 8/25/2022, 3:34:52 PM
{"ops":[{"insert":"Grid view would be amazing! It's the only reason I know some friends use any other deck builder.\n"}]}
JESUS4LIFE avatarJESUS4LIFE 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Scroll sound great.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I would kind of like some visual representation, its hard to imagine what these would look like\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Like someone else said I'd love to see a visualization of this, however if its like I imagine then Category Grids would be exceedingly helpful\n"}]}
xerogold avatarxerogold 22 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"commander left / right preference.\n"}]}
aemon777 avataraemon777 22 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Another thought would be a way to stick some cards below the commander in a secondary premier slot of some kind. Things like secret commanders, key deck pieces.\n"}]}
Lotus1 avatarLotus1 21 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I like the idea of Grid view.\n"}]}