Is there a way to look up a single card to see which decks I have it in?

{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be immensely helpful when deckbuilding as I am looking through my collection for something I know I own, but I might have in another deck and I don't realize.\n\nThanks.\n\n-sbi\n"}]}
kdawgh avatarkdawgh 24 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'm guessing you already figured this out, but just in case ... as just another user, I can share what I do for this, recognizing there might be other/better ways I don't know about either! \n\nClick \"Decks->My Decks\" in the upper right corner of the GUI, which should bring up the \"Deck Search\" page\nExpand the \"Advanced\" section, and validate that it's preset to filter by your user name next to \"Exact\" checkbox.\nType a card name in the \"Cards\" field and select the desired card from the pop-up list.\nClick the magnifying glass icon at the top to begin the search.\n\nIf the card is not found in any decks, it will display a simple text line of \""},{"attributes":{"background":"#f9fafb","italic":true},"insert":"Total results: 0"},{"insert":"\"\nIf the card is found, it will display the image(s) of all of the deck(s) it is found in, that you can then click into and manage as normal.\n\nIf you're managing your collection *in* Archidekt using the \"My Collection\" feature, you can of course also reference the \"Decks\" column of each card to see what decks each card is found in ... a method I generally find easier/quicker than the above search, but also requires your Collection to be managed/up-to-date.\n\nHope that helps, and good luck!\n"}]}