Suddenly having a deleted decklist

MrBarton avatarMrBarton 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hello Community and the Team of Archidekt,\n\nthe last days it happened so often, that my new brewed decklist just got deleted keeping the last cards added. I was able to undo the deletion every time since the last one of course. Now I'm stuck with a deleted Decklist. I'm not sure if it is a bug or a user failure, but I'm using this site since a while now and this problem appeared recently. I lost an entire new brewed Deck due to this bug and hope others don't experience the same. Is there any possibility to get a old state of a decklist back online or do i have to start from the beginning. It will be rough to search all those cards again.\n\nThank you very much for your Help.\n\nYours\nMr Barton\n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hello! \n\nFirst of all, I sincerely apologize for the trouble. Regrettably, there is no way to recover a deleted deck, so I'm very sorry for the wasted time. \n\nAs far as how to prevent this in the future, may I ask what method you're using to add cards to your deck? Namely, are you using the Edit menu (pencil icon) or the Add/search menu (magnifying glass icon)? We've had some similar reports to this lately from users utilizing the Edit menu as their primary way of adding cards to their decks. The Add/search menu is the "},{"attributes":{"italic":true},"insert":"intended"},{"insert":" way of finding and adding cards while the Edit menu is primarily intended as place to copy the text of your deck to bring it elsewhere or to paste in a list you've gotten from another source. Regardless, we recognize that this isn't well-communicated nor should any method of adding cards to your deck (intended or not) result in this sort of loss, so we're actively working on getting all of that cleaned up. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. \n"}]}
MrBarton avatarMrBarton 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hello Jeremy,\n\nno worries. Thank you for the fast response. Yes I have been using the Edit menu and I guess that is the problem. I'll try and change my method to how you intend the user to add cards to their decks. I'm glad I wasn't fully wrong. Keep up the good work. Loving what you are doing.\n\nGreetings\nMr Barton\n"}]}