Token Section?

{"ops":[{"insert":"Any chance of adding in a side section showcasing the tokens the deck produces?\nAnd possibly letting us choose which token art?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I would really love to be able to add the tokens into the sideboard but can't search them in the text search. I got 2 to import upon creation of a new deck. Just can't search the rest.\n"}]}
Shintome avatarShintome 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Bumping this because it's still a feature I desperately want to see added. Being able to see what tokens the deck produces and letting me view all possible arts on them would be a great boon when it comes to assembling all the pieces for my decks.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Bump it (louder)!\n"}]}
knotknic avatarknotknic 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"bump! we need this. Moxfield has it..\n"}]}
Floben avatarFloben 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"We still want this\n"}]}
brettkash avatarbrettkash 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Bump\n\n"}]}
Babyboodle avatarBabyboodle 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Another bump, as I'd like to have this feature implemented as well! It'd save me the headache of having to determine this independently when I'm working with decks that I'm unfamiliar with, importing decks into games digitally, or purchasing online, etc. It's been a little over a couple years at this point, so hopefully this'll be considered for implementation soon!\n"}]}
kyotra avatarkyotra 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I too would like to have tokens added to the deck builder, if at least manually - I'm using the builder to assemble a \"Horde Magic\" deck, which is pretty much impossible to do properly with the current state of the builder. I have to use substitute cards for the tokens.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Bump for goodness sake! \n"}]}