New Feature - 2 cards, 1 Foil, One Non Foil

Devour21 avatarDevour21 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I cannot see a way to add 2 cards to a deck that has one Foil, and one non foil. I have several cards like this in my collection and I would like to use this function to search for a card and beable to tell someone I have 2 foils and 1 non Foil. Also it would help to more accurately display the collection/deck worth. "},{"attributes":{"blockquote":true},"insert":"\n\n"},{"insert":"Is there currently a way to do this? I saw an old threat that said this was something that was planned to be added."},{"attributes":{"blockquote":true},"insert":"\n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This is coming very soon! We needed to change how cards were stored in decks in order to make this possible, and with an update that we're currently tweaking on our test server, we've done just that. Expect this within the next couple of weeks. Thank you for reaching out!\n"}]}
Devour21 avatarDevour21 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Awesome news!!! \n\nWas just debating using MoxField instead for just this feature. Totally staying now! You guys have a way better UI in my opinion.\n\nThis just made my day!! Thank you!\n"}]}