Help

YTTS avatarYTTS 21 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"https://archidekt.com/decks/3040686#Kethis_Any%\n\nI cant decide what to take out\n"}]}
John_Sherwood avatarJohn_Sherwood 21 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"If you are generally happy with your deck and you just want to cut some cards, I would cut the Planeswalkers and your \"Planeswalker tribal\" catgory. A couple of your Planeswalkers have ultimates that might win the game, but you don't have any clear way to make sure they get there. Planeswalkers tend to be poor value for mana in Commander. Unless Planeswalkers are your central strategy, I recommend you evaluate each planeswalker on the high probability that you will only get to use one loyalty ability before it gets removed.\n\nHere's a deeper dive into the rest of your deck:\n\nYour deck is a sampler platter of several different strategies. Lots of effects that might win a game, but none with enough to support to reliably count as a win con. Pick one, maybe two, and focus on supporting it.\n\nYour other card abilities are all over the road. Think about the reason you want that effect in your deck and how it fills a role or supprts your win con. \n\nFor example: You have a bunch of effects that care about creatures dying, but no reliable sacrifice effects. That means you're relying solely on combat to trigger those death effects.\n\nYour mana base needs work. Tomb of Urami is worse than a Basic Swamp unless you have a reason to want to sacrifice all your lands. Baldur's Gate is basically a colorless land or an overpriced mana filter unless you have more than three gates in play. You won't get value out of Baldur's Gate's ability as long as it's the only gate card in your list. Havengul Laboratory wants clues to transform, but you don't have any other clue makers. It would take you 3 turns and 18 mana to transform Havengul Lab.\n\nOne last note: Mindslaver is not a card you play if you want to make friends, so think about the pod you play in before you use it.\n"}]}
YTTS avatarYTTS 21 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thank you really for your response, (i wasnt home).\nThe lands you talked about were in the deck cause they were cheap legendary lands, which if i mill i could use kethis ability with.\nI decided to put out other cards you talked about. Even before I read this. I will think about Mind Slaver cause youre right. \n"}]}