Unable to access collection

ShadowThief avatarShadowThief 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I was wrapping up logging the last of my cards for throne of eldraine. I typed in a story book lovestruck beast into the text import, and the screen went white. This has happened in the past to me, and relogging, or refreshing the page usually does the trick. This time I had no such luck. I tried waiting a few days, and still, I only get a white screen in my collection. I tried logging in on another computer, and still no luck. It's been over a week, and I cannot get in. Please help me gain access to my collection again :)\n"}]}
andy avatarandy 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Sorry for the delay in getting to you. Could you try and take a screenshot of the browser console (Ctrl+Shift+i) as your loading your collection page when it's crashing? That will help us try and figure out your issue.\n"}]}
ShadowThief avatarShadowThief 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thank you so much for getting back to me. It appears that the patch that added \"dark mode\" seems to have fixed the issue. I will be exporting my collection to an excel file immediately, but fingers crossed, it looks like most things are in tact.\n"}]}