Cannot add Theros' rares or Mythics to collection

Freaky avatarFreaky 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Not sure whether anyone else is affected by that, but I could add all my THB commons and uncommons, but none of my rares/mythics have an enabled button to add. Autocomplete for the cards works though.\n\nEdit: Can add them via import, entering them manually.\n"}]}
Edited 1/28/2020, 6:47:13 AM
{"ops":[{"insert":"I have the exact same problem. The promo Athreos I was able to add though\n"}]}
SamsWrath avatarSamsWrath 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Same here\n"}]}
antarctica77 avatarantarctica77 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I am having this same issue, but can solve it the same way by doing a text import. \n\nSome other likely related issues I've noticed are that when I, say, add Erebos's Intervention via text import without defining the set and go to select the set, the Theros Beyond Death set options are duplicated (two promos, two regular set). It doesn't do this for all of the Theros Beyond Death cards, so I'm not sure what the rhyme or reason is.\n\nAlso, Dryad of the Ilysian Grove shows up 4 times (sometimes 2 times, sometimes 3 times) when I try to add it using the create button in my card collection from the card options that show up when I start typing the card name. \n\nSome of these copies show up as addable inconsistently, but only with the Core Set 2019 set option or the Theros set option, both of which are incorrect, while other copies of that card disable the create button. \n\nThere also seem to be some oddities when adding, say, Dryad of the Ilysian Grove to a deck (EDH for me). Searching for it using the 'Add' functionality sometimes shows 4 or 6 or 7 copies of the card, and clicking on one of those 6 options from the list will sometimes pull up Dryad Greenseeker instead. The behavior is inconsistent. \n\nI guess I've rambled long enough - really like this site and thanks for creating it and maintaining it - thought I'd add a few more details of other issues I'm seeing along with not being able to add TBD cards using the create interface. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"That did not work for a few ELD cards. They are listed as promos, and there is no regular option for these to add them to my collection\nThese are (those I know of)\n\nFestive Funeral"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Resolute Rider"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Revenge of Ravens"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Beanstalk Giant"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"+1 - cannot enter a variety of TBD cards, mythic and rare.\n"}]}
andy avatarandy 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Our updater should have fixed the majority of these issues with the most recent update. Let me know if any of the cards are still having issues.\n"}]}