Idle screen

Tinimir avatarTinimir 18 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'm losing updates on my decks when the idle screen appears. Is there a way to disable this?\n"}]}
ClaraSylke avatarClaraSylke 18 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Same here. It's really problematic \n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 18 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"(I apologize in advance if this response feels somewhat generic -- I'm trying to cover as much ground as possible for anyone who's commented recently on the idle screen and/or save issues)\n\nToday (11-14-22) we pushed out an update to the idle screen. Instead of a full page overlay, it's now just a popup notification at the bottom of your screen after 15 minutes of idling. You can either reload the page directly from it (which we would recommend if you're working on it from multiple tabs/devices to make sure you're still on track), or just close the popout out. We're hoping this feels much less disruptive to folks, but would certainly appreciate feedback. \n\nImportantly, we also made a change that we believe could fix the issue that some users were experiencing with unexpected card losses while editing. At the absolute least, you should now receive a notification if cards aren't saving properly so we don't waste your time working on a deck that's gotten into a bad state. If you see this error regularly, please do let us know because it means that the problem we resolved today wasn't the whole story.\n\nWe appreciate everyone's patience as we work to dial this in. We believe we're getting close, but continue welcome feedback as we make our tweaks. \n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 18 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"(I apologize in advance if this response feels somewhat generic -- I'm trying to cover as much ground as possible for anyone who's commented recently on the idle screen and/or save issues)\n\nToday (11-14-22) we pushed out an update to the idle screen. Instead of a full page overlay, it's now just a popup notification at the bottom of your screen after 15 minutes of idling. You can either reload the page directly from it (which we would recommend if you're working on it from multiple tabs/devices to make sure you're still on track), or just close the popout out. We're hoping this feels much less disruptive to folks, but would certainly appreciate feedback. \n\nImportantly, we also made a change that we believe could fix the issue that some users were experiencing with unexpected card losses while editing. At the absolute least, you should now receive a notification if cards aren't saving properly so we don't waste your time working on a deck that's gotten into a bad state. If you see this error regularly, please do let us know because it means that the problem we resolved today wasn't the whole story.\n\nWe appreciate everyone's patience as we work to dial this in. We believe we're getting close, but continue welcome feedback as we make our tweaks. \n"}]}