[Sitewide] Card clipboard

Jeremy avatarJeremy 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"With this proposed feature, we would implement a clipboard similar to "},{"attributes":{"link":"https://edhrec.com/"},"insert":"EDHREC's"},{"insert":". From anywhere on the site (i.e. searches, deck pages, collections), you would be able to add cards to the clipboard. Your clipboard could then be exported to a deck, vendors, or as a file of some variety. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
BigSwettiYeti avatarBigSwettiYeti 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Is there any way you could smooth adding cards "},{"attributes":{"italic":true},"insert":"from "},{"insert":"EDHREC's clipboard? I often use their site to amass a bunch of cards I want to add to my maybeboard, but then I have to go into text import, paste them, copy [Maybeboard{noDeck}{noPrice}] from existing maybeboard cards, and paste behind all my new adds. Always felt a bit clunky! Maybe there is already an easier way to do it that I don't know about though...\n"}]}
LunaNightbird avatarLunaNightbird 6 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Maybe something more like favorite cards. Make it easier to add your favorite cards to decks and possibly make your favorite cards viewable from your profile.\n"}]}