Auto Tag Feature

{"ops":[{"insert":"Hello devs, I was going through tagging my cards, and for some of them trying to figure out good tag names for them. I had the idea for an auto tag feature, so that when we add a card to our collection it would get tagged with the appropriate keyword and color code. That way when we go to brew a deck we have all we need to find things right away. \n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Sounds interesting! Could you give me an example of a tag and a card you might use it on? I'm having a little trouble imagining exactly what you have in mind. \n\nCollection tags are also only visible on the Collection page itself, so I'm not sure as is any tags set there are going to help you much while you're brewing. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hello Jeremy, sorry about the late response, but what I had in mind was, for instance, I have Sisters of the Undead which reads, \""},{"attributes":{"background":"#ffffff","color":"#0f0f0f"},"insert":"Flying, haste"},{"insert":"\n"},{"attributes":{"background":"#ffffff","color":"#0f0f0f"},"insert":"Whenever Olivia, Crimson Bride attacks, return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped and attacking. It gains \"When you don't control a legendary Vampire, exile this creature.\""},{"insert":"\n\nSo my idea was this: when I add Olivia, Crimson Bride to my collection, the meta data in the card could auto generate the tags Creature, Vampire, Flying, Haste, Resurrection, and Exile to it and make the tags a gradient going from Black to Red since she is a Black/Red card.\n\nThank you, Jeremy!\n"}]}
Edited 2/20/2023, 8:36:35 PM
Cliffjam avatarCliffjam 13 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Custom color tag examples that I constantly use “Interest”; “high priority”; “combo”; “possible cut”; “review”; “legendary”. I don’t tag the cards in my collection, just within the decks while brewing. I use custom categories, but want to make notes within a “supertype” that is a category. \n"}]}