Bug Report: Linking Patreon

{"ops":[{"insert":"Recently started supporting on Patreon and was intending on doing the link account in the account setting, but the link fails to load the webpage. When I try to reach the site, the notice below pops up.\n\n{\"error\":\"invalid_request\",\"error_description\":\"Mismatching redirect URI.\"}\n\nIf this is not a bug and rather a problem on my end, any technical support would be appreciated.\n\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Sorry that you're havung issues!\n\nI've heard about this issue once before ob our discord. Unfortunatly we couldn't figure out what the issue was, just that it was related to the specific device/ browser they were using. \n\nI can't remember what browser/ device it was off the top of my head, but trying on a different browser/ device might help.\n"}]}
Edited 3/26/2023, 4:55:37 PM
{"ops":[{"insert":"Awesome, that actually helped a lot. I tried on a couple of devices (laptop and phone), but I was using google chrome for both. Switched to a different browser and worked immediately. Thank you for the help.\n"}]}