Text based deck editor QOL issues

{"ops":[{"insert":"I'm playing around with the text editor and there are a couple quality of life things that I'd appreciate a lot. I'm using Chrome with an account, not sandbox.\nCard names are case sensitive. I don't believe that's relevant to the game and I tend to play fast and loose with capitalization (i.e. not using any) when using text based deck editors, so allowing entirely lowercase entries would be nice."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"When editing an existing list, cards are apparently ordered randomly. It's a little bit of a pain if you're searching for something to remove, particularly for EDH decks where you have 60+ unique cards."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Additional spaces at the end of a card name means the card will not be found. This is mostly relevant for importing lists from other locations where it may not be immediately apparent."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Double sided cards require both faces to be listed for the card to be found. Adding the ability to find a card with only the front side listed would be appreciated."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nSite is looking really good on the whole. I'm interested in seeing how it develops.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Glad you're enjoying the site! We've actually talked about reworking text edit on the whole for a while now, as it's not our favorite part of the site. I really like a lot of your ideas and I could see us doing most of them when we find the time between working on other parts of the site. Especially since we like to make it as easy as possible for folks to transfer stuff in from other places.\n\nThanks again for the reply! Hopefully we can smooth up that process for you sooner rather than later as a lot more people use text edit than we had originally thought would.\n\nCheers,\nMichael\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I agree with the above and would like to add\nClicking outside the text input box popup causes everything you've entered since your last save to disappear. This happened to me a few times"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"It would be great to be able to add cards via the nice autofill text input without having to use the mouse to click things. If there's a hotkey to make it work, I couldn't find it."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"}]}